Canada Post Corporation Act
13 (1) Except as provided in subsections (2) and (4), every person employed or engaged pursuant to section 12 is deemed not to be employed in the federal public administration.
(2) [Repealed, 1999, c. 34, s. 227]
(3) The Public Service Superannuation Act does not apply to any director of the Corporation, other than the Chairperson, President and any director selected from among persons employed in the federal public administration, unless, in the case of any one of them, the Governor in Council otherwise directs.
Marginal note:Aeronautics Act
(4) For the purposes of any regulation made pursuant to section 9 of the Aeronautics Act, the Chairperson, President, officers and employees of the Corporation shall be deemed to be employed in the federal public administration.
Marginal note:Canada Labour Code
(5) Notwithstanding any provision of Part I of the Canada Labour Code, for the purposes of the application of that Part to the Corporation and to officers and employees of the Corporation, a mail contractor is deemed not to be a dependent contractor or an employee within the meaning of those terms in subsection 3(1) of that Act.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-10, s. 13
- 1999, c. 34, s. 227
- 2003, c. 22, s. 224(E)
- 2006, c. 9, s. 236(E)
- Date modified: