Small Craft Harbours Leasing Regulations (C.R.C., c. 1330)
- HTMLFull Document: Small Craft Harbours Leasing Regulations (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Small Craft Harbours Leasing Regulations [4 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Small Craft Harbours Leasing Regulations [187 KB]
Regulations are current to 2023-03-20
Small Craft Harbours Leasing Regulations
C.R.C., c. 1330
FEDERAL REAL PROPERTY AND FEDERAL IMMOVABLES ACT
Regulations Respecting the Leasing of Public Lands under the Administration of the Minister of Fisheries for Canada
1 These Regulations may be cited as the Small Craft Harbours Leasing Regulations.
2 In these Regulations,
- lands, buildings and other structures
lands, buildings and other structures means lands, buildings and other structures that form part of any small craft harbour facility under the control and management of the Minister, but does not include wharfs, piers or breakwaters; (terrains, bâtiments et autres constructions)
Minister means the Minister of the Environment. (ministre)
3 Notwithstanding the Public Lands Leasing and Licensing Regulations, the Minister may, subject to sections 4 to 6, enter into leases and grant licences to use or occupy lands, buildings and other structures for any term and upon such conditions as to rent, renewal or otherwise as he considers necessary or advisable.
4 No lease or licence for the purpose of banking shall be entered into or granted without the prior written approval of the Minister of Finance.
5 (1) No lease or licence for a term exceeding 10 years shall be entered into or granted without the prior approval of the Treasury Board Advisory Committee on Land Management.
(2) No lease or licence, including renewals thereof, shall, without the prior approval of the Treasury Board, be for a term or terms exceeding 20 years.
6 The rental or other consideration payable under any lease or licence entered into or granted under these Regulations shall be paid or made payable to the Receiver General.
- Date modified: