New Harmonized Value-added Tax System Regulations (SOR/2010-117)
- HTMLFull Document: New Harmonized Value-added Tax System Regulations (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: New Harmonized Value-added Tax System Regulations [392 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: New Harmonized Value-added Tax System Regulations [915 KB]
Regulations are current to 2023-03-06 and last amended on 2019-03-04. Previous Versions
PART 3.5Prince Edward Island Transitional Rules — 2016 Rate Change (continued)
Marginal note:Adaptation — rebate for pension entities
58.62 For the purposes of determining the provincial pension rebate amount for a claim period (as those terms are defined in subsection 261.01(1) of the Act) of a pension entity that includes October 1, 2016, the description of C in paragraph (a) of the definition provincial pension rebate amount in that subsection is adapted as follows if the participating province referred to in that paragraph is Prince Edward Island:
- is the rate determined by the formula
9% + (1% × C1/C2)
- is the number of days in the claim period that are after September 2016, and
- is the number of days in the claim period, and
- SOR/2016-212, s. 2
60 Sections 1 and 34 apply as of March 26, 2009, except that the definition continuous journey in section 1 applies as of February 26, 2010.
61 Parts 1 and 4 apply to any supply made
(a) on or after May 1, 2010; and
(b) after February 25, 2010 and before May 1, 2010 unless any part of the consideration for the supply becomes due or is paid before May 1, 2010.
62 Section 35 applies to any agreement varied, altered or terminated on or after March 26, 2009 and to any new agreement entered into on or after that day.
63 Section 36 applies to any agreement varied, altered or terminated on or after April 6, 2010 and to any new agreement entered into on or after that day.
64 Section 37 applies to any transaction made on or after March 26, 2009.
65 Part 3 is deemed to have come into force on October 15, 2009.
- Date modified: