Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada


Nunavut Mining Regulations

Version of section 91 from 2020-11-01 to 2024-06-19:

Marginal note:Transfer of lease

 A request for the transfer of a lease of a recorded claim or an interest in such a lease may be made to the Mining Recorder under section 66 of the former Regulations on or before the last day of the transitional period and must be dealt with in accordance with the former Regulations.

  • SOR/2020-209, s. 31

Date modified: